Executive cover letter tips
- Your Cover Letter must be written in a professional manner and appear to be at an executive level
- Executive Cover Letters must only be 1 page and be to the point.
- Executive Cover Letters should be written in the 1st person.
- Executive Cover Letters must have at least 5 major reasons why you are a good fit for the role you are applying for.
- Executive cover letters must be targeted to the role you are applying for.
Executive cover letter templates
- Executive cover letter must mention the role you are applying for and how you heard about the role.
- Executive cover letter should if possible, contain the name of the hiring manager with their title and the exact address of the company you are applying for.